Categories of RPS members
The Organization comprises three categories of members:
- Founder members: Founder members shall be Rwandan psychologists who are the signatories to these statutes.
- Adherent members: Adherent members shall be psychologists of Rwanda who are not founder members and who shall apply to be effective members and are conferred that quality by the Assembly of Representatives.
- Effective members: Effective members shall be composed of founder members and adherent members.
- Honorary members: Honorary members are retired effective members or any other person to whom the Assembly of Representatives shall confer that quality.
Requirements for membership
All effective members of the Rwanda Psychological Society are entitled to:
- Be Rwandan by citizenship
- Possess accepted degree from an accredited higher Learning Institution ranging from a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and higher in psychology
- Comply with the provision of the RPS constitution
Apply for membership hereAPPLY HERE